Traquair



Traquair House Brewery lies in the wing of the house directly underneath the Chapel. It dates back to the early 1700’s and was originally a domestic brewery serving the house and the estate. It was disused in the early 1800’s but never dismantled.  Peter Maxwell Stuart rediscovered the brewery in the early 1960’s and began brewing again as an experiment in 1965.
2 items in this category
Page 1 of 1
2 items in this category